First and foremost I am an elementary school librarian and lover of all things book! I am writing this blog as a means to an end-that end being a children’s picture book! Here are a few other things about me:
1. I am a night owl. I curse the morning.
2. I eat Eggo waffles every morning-they’re easy and tasty.
3. I LOVE working with children. I learn so much from them every day.
4. I don’t have kids, but I do have a husband, two dogs, a cat, and a bird. We’re all a little crazy.
5. My favorite TV show is Ghost Adventures on the Travel Channel. It makes me laugh and it airs on Friday night.
6. I love to shop, I love to shop, I love to shop…
7. My favorite city in Texas is Amarillo!!
8. I adore my loving parents (are you reading this, Mom and Dad?)
9. I’m a “chic geek”
10. I am addicted to Reese’s peanut butter cups. I am in serious need of an intervention.
If you happen to stumble onto my blog, please leave me a message! I would love to hear from you!
I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library.
-Jorge Luis Borgis